Saturday, November 5, 2011

Regular blogging has been a bit of an issue - there are certainly challenges for students who maintain a full-time position while in study.
Day time hours definitely suit me best:)
I recently handed out the students 'time management' diary, briefly discussing the necessity of planning and reflecting on tasks. I will note in reflection the use of their diary's to note down follow up information etc. helping themselves to keep on task.
It has been & is, interesting working collaboratively on our evaluation plan - sharing of ideas and gaining different perspectives. I think we planned to have more regular f2f meetings, which I think would have improved the cohesiveness of our project.... we have experienced a few hiccups with technology issues which has put a bit of pressure on the timing of collecting data. Looking forward to our feedback and analysing results.

No comments: