Tuesday, July 1, 2008

EMIT

Yesterday's session I took along a formative assessment I was keen to put onto EMIT and make interactive.
I was shown how to format my assessment to include multiple answers, fill in gaps, drag and click.... I felt really enthused that I had been able to create this, and a bit sad that I felt so enthused. Maybe I had better get out more!
Today I discussed how I could include the pictures in the assessment, utilising hot spots, drag and drop. We also discussed ideas  re moving the mouse over areas on a diagram to bring up information, brilliant. This is exactly what I want to achieve for the students to make their learning more exciting/interested and varied. 
I'd like to include some sound also, have to think about where/how I would like to include this.

No comments: