Monday, July 28, 2008

What I've been doing?

Since last session I haven't done so much as I had a head cold/flu. However, I did look on the tafe website for anything that I might be able to use re 'beauty' students learning.
I didn't find anything specific aimed at beauty therapy but went into the hairdressing area and found a learning module on occupational health and safety which was interesting.
I really liked the salon interior with hot spots to identify health and safety issues which I could use. I'd like to go back to the site and see how it could be utlised/ ideas. Tool box code 407
I tried to access 'tlf' but experienced difficulties getting in.
I've been adding converting my assessment onto EMIT which is very rewarding re my progression and understanding!
It's so great to have enthusiastic and patient teachers:)
Looking at the odd blogg site I think images make easier reading, help maintain focus/interest.... haven't added any images to date:(

No comments: